HURRICANE ALUMINIUM SHUTTERS
At a Glance:
At a Glance:
- are designed to keep the bad weather out by protecting window areas and door areas from stormy conditions and high winds without compromising the aesthetic look and feel within your home;
- these super stylish shutter system is entirely made from aluminium, are fully functional and very durable, won’t rust and are easy to clean and great visually;
- as with the ShutterGuard security shutter system, the folding louvred shutters are effective to opening a room area as well as controlling light, noise, and temperature;
- Hurricane shutters are custom made to measure and are available in white or bronze but can also be custom powder-coated to complement or enhance your existing décor (additional surcharges would apply for custom colours);
- Hurricane shutters are easy to clean, give excellent control of light, noise and temperature and are impervious to moisture and will not crack, split, or warp and have operational availability in a Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Slider or Cottage arch configuration.
- An all-in-one security barrier with all the benefits of a window covering;
- offers the peace-of-mind of a patented two-way locking system;
- control light, filters noise, and temperature;
- easy to clean and impervious to moisture;
- will not crack, split, or warp and is rust proof;
- easily stackable and suitable for indoors and outdoors;
- will not crack, split, or warp;
- easy to clean and has enhanced aesthetic;
- Hurricane aluminium shutters carry a 10-year warranty.
- Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram and of course because it makes perfect sense in every respect, place an order with us and in thanks we will discount your order by 5% and in addition, not stopping there, we will also enter you into our end of the year competition where 1 lucky customer will stand a chance to pocket R5000.00 (Draw: 31 December 2022) - terms and conditions of such automatic entry apply.
- Contract Discounting on large commercial volumes available for the custom supply and installation of large residential and commercial window covering projects.